Na-ked [ney-kid]

1. plain; simple; unadorned: the naked realities of the matter.
2. not accompanied or supplemented by anything else: a naked outline of the facts.
3. exposed to view or plainly revealed
4. plain-spoken; blunt: the naked truth.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where do we go when we die?

Why, pretty much wherever you want these days! Ok, so this isn't really atheist related, but in a roundabout way it has to do with the afterlife...I suppose. We'll just pretend that this is relevant, since I think it's really cool, and want to share it with you. My personal favorite is the hour glass, followed in close second by the painting. I think the only one I'm really not sure about is the teddy bear. Kinda creepy. I guess it would be kind of cute for an untimely child death....maybe. Morbid.

So, to anyone who knows me...my dying wish is to be placed in an ornate hour glass (please, no Monopoly leftovers), and displayed prominently...perhaps with some of my own artwork...or a painting made with my ashes. Just putting that out there....

13 Things to Do with Your Cremated Remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments.