Na-ked [ney-kid]

1. plain; simple; unadorned: the naked realities of the matter.
2. not accompanied or supplemented by anything else: a naked outline of the facts.
3. exposed to view or plainly revealed
4. plain-spoken; blunt: the naked truth.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Why am I an Atheist?

I saw this first video on one of the blogs I follow "religiously" (for lack of a better term). I think this video outlines wonderfully, a typical process of logical thinking leading to deconversion, similar to my own story.

Atheist Media Blog is definitely worth checking out. They offer a wide variety of information, news, articles, videos, comics, etc., updated multiple times daily.



I liked video #1 so much that I checked out the YouTube channel for the guy who originally posted the video, and came across this second video, which I think clearly describes my OWN values and motivations better than I could express them myself.

Check out Evid3nc3's YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments.